Kenneth Vercammen’s Law Office new Will preparation online without having to travel to law office and follow up consults over phone & online.
To assist potential clients and seniors we now offer document preparation remotely and consults. We are concerned about your health and well being.
1. For Wills, Power of Attorney, Living Wills, please email Vercammenlaw@njlaws.com. We will email the interview form.
2. Type response/ Fill in details., email completed Will Questionnaire back. For Wills Please type up & fill out completely and email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Typing name and details is required. Save as word doc or text, not pdf. This form is extremely important. Your accuracy and completeness in responding will help us best help you. All sections and information must be filled out prior to discussing with the attorney. Cannot be handwritten since we cannot cut and paste into the forms.
3. Ken V will call to discuss after typed interview form received.
4. After persons pay by credit card online or payment confirmed from PayPal, we will draft documents and email to you.
5. Ken V will call to answer further questions
6. Sign documents in front of notary and two witnesses [ spouse ok as witness]. Signing instructions provided. UPS stores continue to be open and have notaries.
Stay safe but still get your important documents done. We strongly recommend all adults have a Power of Attorney prepared in the event they are temporarily incapacitated or hospitalized. We do require interview forms be completed in full and emailed back so we can provide accurate advice. The doctor’s office similarly has patients fill out details prior to the consult. We also recommend signing a Living Will with COMBINED ADVANCE DIRECTIVE FOR HEALTH CARE. The Living Will contains a Power of Attorney for Health Care & Medical Decisions. In signing your Living Will, you will designate an individual you trust to act as your legally recognized health care representative to make health care decisions for you in the event you are unable to make decisions for yourself.