To schedule a confidential consultation, call (732) 572-0500
Kenneth Vercammen & Associates, P.C. 2053 Woodbridge Avenue - Edison, NJ 08817

Thursday, January 3, 2008

Corporate Annual Filings

Corporate Annual Filings

ANNUAL REPORT: The annual report form is to be mailed with the appropriate fee no later than 30 days after the filing month and year indicated on the top line of the card. The Annual Report is issued to corporations each year in accordance with a filing month designated by the Secretary of State.
DELINQUENCY NOTICE: Corporations not filing an Annual Report in a timely manner will receive a Delinquency Notice form which reflects the year(s) for which the corporation has not filed an Annual Report. If a Delinquency Notice is enclosed, The Annual Report has not yet been received by the Secretary of State. The Delinquency Notice is to be filed instead of the Annual Report.

REQUIRED INFORMATION: Information to be entered on the Annual Report or Delinquency Notice includes: the main business address of the corporation, the names and addresses of the directors, trustees, and officers, the titles of these individuals, the date appointed for the next annual meeting of the shareholders for the election of directors (Profit only), and the signature of the chairman of board, president, or vice president.

PAYMENT OF FEE: All checks must have the current date; postdated or "stale" dated checks are unacceptable. Please include corporation number on your check.

PENALTIES FOR FAILURE TO FILE ANNUAL REPORT: (PROFIT) A docketed judgment will be entered in the Superior Court and penalty of $200.00 assessed for each delinquent year. (NON-PROFIT) Certificate of Incorporation or Authority will be revoked should the annual report not be filed for two consecutive years.

CHANGE OF REGISTERED AGENT AND/OR REGISTERED OFFICE: All corporations are required to notify the Secretary of State of changes in the name and registered office of the registered agent. A form is contained for this purpose. Do not reflect these changes on the Annual Report or Delinquency Notice. A corporation submitting a Post Office Box address for its agent must also submit the agent's street address.

OTHER: Corporations finding any inconsistencies between their records and those on file with this office should forward appropriate documentation to the Division of Commercial Recording, Department of State.

Receive free NJ Laws Email newsletter with current laws and cases

Telephone Consultation Program
New Article of the Week
Meet with an experienced Attorney to handle your important legal needs.
Please call the office to schedule a confidential "in Office" consultation.
Attorneys are not permitted to provide legal advice by email.

Kenneth Vercammen's Law office represents individuals charged with criminal, drug offenses, and serious traffic violations throughout New Jersey. Our office helps people with traffic/ municipal court tickets including drivers charged with Driving While Intoxicated, Refusal and Driving While Suspended.

Kenneth Vercammen was the NJ State Bar Municipal Court Attorney of the Year and past president of the Middlesex County Municipal Prosecutor's Association.

Criminal and Motor vehicle violations can cost you. You will have to pay fines in court or receive points on your drivers license. An accumulation of too many points, or certain moving violations may require you to pay expensive surcharges to the N.J. DMV [Division of Motor Vehicles] or have your license suspended. Don't give up! The Law Office of Kenneth Vercammen can provide experienced attorney representation for criminal motor vehicle violations.

When your job or driver's license is in jeopardy or you are facing thousands of dollars in fines, DMV surcharges and car insurance increases, you need excellent legal representation. The least expensive attorney is not always the answer. Schedule an appointment if you need experienced legal representation in a traffic/municipal court matter.

Our website provides information on traffic offenses we can be retained to represent people. Our website also provides details on jail terms for traffic violations and car insurance eligibility points. Car insurance companies increase rates or drop customers based on moving violations.

Contact the Law Office of
Kenneth Vercammen & Associates, P.C.
at 732-572-0500
for an appointment.

The Law Office cannot provide legal advice or answer legal questions over the phone or by email. Please call the Law office and schedule a confidential "in office" consultation. The Law Office now accepts payment by American Express, Visa and Master Card.

No comments: