Free Office Space for Attorney- Edison, NJ
Law Office also has space sharing opportunity for new lawyer to get experience and go to court.
Attorney will be provided with their own office to start their practice, rent free. In return they will handle municipal court appearances, Will signings and other legal work and criminal law website updates in lieu of rent for maximum 5 hours per week.
Go to court and get trial experience. Excellent opportunity to jump start your career. You will get to represent people in Municipal Courts in Middlesex, Union and Monmouth County and meet the top Prosecutors and Judges. Must be admitted in NJ and have a car.
Learn to interview potential Municipal Court/Criminal clients. Also learn to draft Wills and work on Litigation files. Attorney may also help provide legal assistance to members of prepaid legal plans and public defender clients. Follow up contact calls with clients, courts, prosecutors and bar associations.
Excellent mentoring position for the right attorney. Are you hardworking and aggressive? Visit our website: www.njlaws.com to learn about our office.
The following is included with office use:
1. Desk space on our 2nd floor
2. Use of 2nd floor conference table for meetings or depositions by appointment
3. Use of our audio tape and video library.
4. Use of the front room reception area
5. Ability to put a file cabinet in basement to store your old file
6. Lighting/ Utilities
7. Bathroom Supplies
8. Landscaping / Snow Removal
9. Cleaning of Common Area
10. Hot water, municipal water/sewer charge paid
Call KENNETH VERCAMMEN & ASSOCIATES, PC
ATTORNEY AT LAW
2053 Woodbridge Ave.
Edison, NJ 08817