Curriculum Vitae for Richard DeMichele, Jr.
Richard A. DeMichele, Jr.
DeMichele & DeMichele, P.C.
313 White Horse Pike
Telephone (856) 546-1350
DeMichele & DeMichele, P.C. – Shareholder – 1996- present
Litigation -Civil, Matrimonial, Criminal, Personal Injury
Haddon Heights – Solicitor – 2010- 2011
Laurel Springs Zoning and Planning Board – Solicitor – 2005- present
Lawnside – Municipal Prosecutor – 2008 – present
Hammonton – Municipal Prosecutor – 2007
Stratford Borough – Conflict Borough Solicitor – 2006
McAllister, Westmoreland, Vesper, Schwartz, Hyberg & White – Associate – 1995-1996
Plaintiff Personal Injury
B.S. Ceramic Engineering – 1992
Juris Doctor – 1995
Bar/Law Association Leadership
American Bar Association – Member – 1999-present
ABA House of Delegates – 2002- 2007 and 2009 – present
- Delegate (Camden) Midyear Meeting, New Orleans, LA – February 2012
- Delegate (Camden) Annual Meeting, Toronto, Canada – August 2011
- Delegate (Camden) Midyear Meeting, Atlanta, GA – February 2011
- Delegate (Camden) Annual Meeting, San Francisco, CA – August 2010
- Delegate (Camden) Mid year Meeting, Orlando, FL – February 2010
- Delegate (Camden) Annual Meeting, Chicago, IL – August 2009
- Delegate (Camden) Mid Year Meeting, Boston, MA – February 2009
- Delegate (YLD) Annual Meeting, San Francisco, CA – August 2007
- Delegate (YLD) Annual Meeting, Chicago, IL – August 2006
- Delegate (YLD) Mid Year Meeting, Miami, FL – February 2006
- Delegate (YLD) Annual Meeting, Chicago, IL – August 2005
- Delegate (YLD) Mid Year Meeting, Salt Lake City, UT – February 2005
- Delegate (NJ) Annual Meeting, Atlanta, GA – August 2004
- Delegate (NJ) Mid Year Meeting, San Antonio, TX – February 2004
- Delegate (NJ) Annual Meeting, San Francisco, CA – August 2003
- Delegate (NJ) Mid Year Meeting, Seattle, WA – February 2003
- Delegate (NJ) Annual Meeting, Washington, D.C. – August 2002
- Delegate (NJ) Mid Year Meeting, Philadelphia,PA – February 2002
Kenneth Vercammen, Esq.– Probate, Estate Planning & Elder Law bio
Kenneth Vercammen is an attorney in Edison, NJ. He is Chair of the ABA Probate & Estate Planning Law Committee of the American Bar Association Solo Small Firm Division. He is the author of the ABA book “Wills and Estate Administration”
He is a speaker for the NJ State Bar Association at the annual Nuts & Bolts of Elder Law & Estate Administration program. He is admitted to the Supreme Court of the United States.
He was Editor of the ABA Estate Planning Probate Committee Newsletter. Mr. Vercammen has published over 150 legal articles in national and New Jersey publications on Wills, litigation, estates, probate law and trial topics.
He is a highly regarded lecturer on litigation and probate law for the American Bar Association, NJ ICLE, NJ State Bar Association and Middlesex County Bar Association. His articles have been published in noted publications included New Jersey Law Journal, ABA Law Practice Management Magazine, and New Jersey Lawyer. He established the NJlaws website www.njlaws.comwhich includes many articles on Estate Planning, Probate and Wills.
KENNETH VERCAMMEN & ASSOCIATES, PC
ATTORNEY AT LAW
2053 Woodbridge Ave.
Edison, NJ 08817
The book Wills and Estate Administration” is available at