Mr. Rowe concentrates his practice primarily on complex and high profile litigation, with a particular focus on sophisticated corporate and business disputes and complex matrimonial matters. He is recognized throughout New Jersey and nationally for his significant accomplishments and success as a litigator and trial lawyer.
Mr. Rowe’s experience spans a diverse range of practice areas, including partnership and corporate disputes, antitrust cases, professional malpractice defense, stock fraud, intellectual property, construction cases, complex chancery litigation and high profile matrimonial matters.
Throughout the years, Mr. Rowe has represented clients in some of the most prominent and highly publicized litigations in New Jersey. His portfolio of noteworthy achievements, which includes both jury and non-jury trials, is the hallmark of a career that continues to be characterized by shrewd legal judgment and sharp-sighted natural instincts as a litigator.
Mr. Rowe is the original author of New Jersey Business Litigation, the primary resource on how New Jersey courts have dealt with business issues in litigation, and co-authored the book's 2014 edition. He is also the co-author of Guidebook to Chancery Practice in New Jersey, the standard textbook utilized by judges and equity lawyers throughout the state.
HONORS & AWARDS
- Fellow, American College of Trial Lawyers
- Fellow, International Academy of Trial Lawyers
- Fellow, American Bar Foundation
- Recipient of the Lifetime Achievement in Litigation Award from the New Jersey Law Journal (2014)
- Recipient of the Robert J. Cirafesi Chancery Practice Award (2014)
- Recipient of the National Judge Learned Hand Award (2013)
- Recipient of the Trial Bar Award from the Trial Attorneys of New Jersey (1993)
- Listed in The Best Lawyers in America© (a trademark of Woodward/White, Inc.) in seven practice areas: Bet-the-Company, Appellate Law, Commercial Litigation, Family Law, Litigation- Construction, Litigation- Intellectual Property and Litigation- Real Estate (1989 – 2016)
- Selected by Best Lawyers® (a trademark of Woodward/White, Inc.) as Newark "Lawyer of the Year" in Bet-the-Company Litigation (2011); as Woodbridge "Lawyer of the Year" in Appellate Practice (2013); as Woodbridge "Lawyer of the Year" in Litigation – Real Estate (2014)
- The only attorney to ever receive the number one ranking for peer votes in the annual New JerseySuper Lawyers (a Thompson Reuters business) selection process for four consecutive years (2012, 2013, 2014, 2015) https://www.greenbaumlaw.com/attorneys-Paul-Rowe.html
- Kenneth Vercammen, Esq.– Probate, Estate Planning & Elder LawKenneth Vercammen is an attorney in Edison, NJ. He is Chair of the ABA Probate & Estate Planning Law Committee of the American Bar Association Solo Small Firm Division. He is the author of the ABA book “Wills and Estate Administration”He is a speaker for the NJ State Bar Association at the annual Nuts & Bolts of Elder Law & Estate Administration program. He is admitted to the Supreme Court of the United States.He was Editor of the ABA Estate Planning Probate Committee Newsletter. Mr. Vercammen has published over 150 legal articles in national and New Jersey publications on Wills, litigation, estates, probate law and trial topics.He is a highly regarded lecturer on litigation and probate law for the American Bar Association, NJ ICLE, NJ State Bar Association and Middlesex County Bar Association. His articles have been published in noted publications included New Jersey Law Journal, ABA Law Practice Management Magazine, and New Jersey Lawyer. He established the NJlaws website www.njlaws.comwhich includes many articles on Estate Planning, Probate and Wills.KENNETH VERCAMMEN & ASSOCIATES, PCATTORNEY AT LAW2053 Woodbridge Ave.Edison, NJ 08817(Phone) 732-572-0500(Fax) 732-572-0030www.njlaws.comThe book Wills and Estate Administration” is available athttp://shop.americanbar.org/eBus/Store/ProductDetails.aspx?productId=224827061